30 April 2017
To apply online, please click here.
We will proceed with an admission application upon the recipt of ALL of the following:
Admission Documents Required
Complete the online application form and submit via Graduate School website
Pay the application fee HK$300 (non-refundable)
Payment methods of the application fee
- By credit card (for online payment only)
- By cheque/bankdraft made payable to "The Chinese University of Hong Kong"; (send to the MISSC*)
Please refer to Notes for Applicants in the Graduate School website for details. http://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/
CUHK Jockey Club Minimally Invasive Surgical Skills Centre,
3/F, Li Ka Shing Specialist Clinic (North Wing),
Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Submit the following documents to our department:
- Original of Official Transcript which should be sent directly from the applicant's university;
- Copy of your degree certificate;
- Copy of the documentary proof of fulfilling the English Language Proficiency Requirement stipulated by Graduate School
(For further details, please click here);
- Copy of identity document;
- 2 Confidential Recommendations through refereers.